Special ₹ 75 Coins at Delhi NCC Event: 75 years of NCC: At the Delhi NCC Event, PM Modi unveiled special “75” coins to commemorate the National Cadet Corps (NCC) turning 75. The Delhi NCC event was also attended by Indian Chief of Defence Staff (CDS) Lt. Gen. Anil Chauhan and Defence Minister Rajnath Singh. The Yuva Shakti of India is what is propelling the nation’s progress, according to Prime Minister Narendra Modi, who made the statement at the NCC rally.
January 2023 Current Affairs Quiz
75 years of NCC: PM Modi address at Delhi NCC Event
At the Cariappa Ground in Delhi, the NCC rally was conducted to mark the 75th anniversary. Notably, 196 officers and cadets from 19 other nations took part in the demonstration as well. PM Modi earlier in the day released an original day cover and a commemorative specially designed coin with the denomination of 75 to mark the NCC’s 75 successful years.
PM Modi releases Special ₹ 75 Coins at Delhi NCC Event
- He was happy to see that over time, more women were joining the paramilitary and police.
- PM Modi praised the youth’s excitement and promised that they will always come first in the nation.
- The country’s youth are gaining from India’s reforms in the military industry.
- Our girls have increased in number in the paramilitary and police forces during the past eight years.
- Women are now present in all three branches of the armed forces.
- PM Modi highlighted the potential that the startup and digital revolution have created for young people.
- He added that the youth are driving India’s development and that the nation’s moment has come.