The National Council of Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) has elected R Dinesh as the president of CII for 2023-24.
He is an executive vice-chairman of TVS Supply Chain Solutions. He has replaced Sanjiv Bajaj, the chairman and managing director, Bajaj Finserv Limited. Sanjiv Puri (chairman and managing director of ITC Ltd) has taken over as president-designate of CII for the year 2023-24. Rajiv Memani has taken over as vice-president of CII for the year 2023-24.
R Dinesh Appointed as CII President for 2023-24: Key Points
• Mr. Dinesh is a fourth-generation TVS family member. He has been engaged with CII for many years at the state, regional and national levels.
• Mr. Dinesh succeeds Bajaj Finserv Ltd, CMD Sanjiv Bajaj as per the statement released by the Confederation of Indian Industry.
• Mr. Dinesh started TVS Supply Chain Solutions (erstwhile known as TVS Logistics) in 1995. The company, under his leadership, has grown multifold to become a billion-dollar company.
• The company has a presence across continents making it a truly global company and serving customers in over 50 countries.
• Mr. Dinesh has won many awards including ‘Icon of the Year’ from the ICT Academy of Tamil Nadu for the year 2018, the Entrepreneur of the Year Award for the ‘Services’ category by Ernst & Young in 2017.
• He is also the recipient of TiECON’s “Next Gen Entrepreneur of the Year 2014” award and ‘Emerging Entrepreneur’ award by CII in 2010.
|Government Schemes Mock Test||Start Test!|
|Political Science Mock Test – 42||Start Test|
|History Test – 190||Start Test|
|Quantitative Aptitude Test||Start Test!|
|Trigonometry - Mock Test||Start Test!|
|Data Interpretation - Mock Test||Start Test!|
|General Awareness - Mock Test||Start Test!|
|Reasoning Ability - Mock Test||Start Test!|
|Englist(Antonyms) Mock Test 1||Start Test!|
|Quantitative Aptitude (Percentage) Mock Test||Start Test!|
|Economy Mock Test 1||Unlock Test!|
|Books & Authors - Test 2||Unlock Test!|