Clerical or arithmetical mistakes in judgements, decrees or orders etc. can be corrected :

A Under Section 152 of CPC
B Under Section 153 of CPC
C Under Section 151 of CPC
D Under Section 153A of CPC
Answer & Explanation
Option: [A]

Read More Law Questions with Answers

Your Valuable Comments Please...