NYKS is looking for committed, vibrant and passionate youth for filling up vacancies as indicated below:
1. District Youth Coordinator
No of posts: 100
Essential: Post Graduate Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or equivalent.
Desirable: Three years experience in Youth activities / Rural Development/ other social sectors including voluntary work in a reputed organization.
Age: 28 years as on 1.1.2019.
2. Accounts Clerk cum Typist
No of posts: 73
1. B.Com of a recognized university or
2. Graduate Degree of a recognized University or equivalent with 2 year experience in Accounts work
3. Typing speed of 30 w.p.m. in English or 25 w.p.m. in Hindi.
4. Knowledge of Computer application
1. Experience of two years as National Service Volunteer (NSV)/ Rashtriya Sadbhavana Yojana (RSY) Volunteer or National Youth Corps (NYC) Volunteer
2. PG Degree of Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development (RGNIYD) in various courses will be an added advantage.
Age: 28 years - as on closing date of application.
3. Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)
No of posts: 52
Essential: Matriculation or equivalent
a) Worked as NSV/RSY/NYC for a minimum period of one year.
b) “Training in Basic and Refresher course in Home Guard and Civil defense”
Age: Between 18-25 years of age – As on closing date of application.
Application Fee: The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets
1. Unreserved/EWS/OBC (MALE) : Exam Fee Rs. 700/-
2. Unreserved/EWS/OBC (FEMALE) : Exam Fee Rs. 350/-
3. SC/ST/PWD/ESM : Exam Fee Rs. Nil
How to apply: Eligible and interested candidates would be required to apply online only through NYKS website: http://nyks.nic.in .Candidates can apply online only from 16-03-2019 to 31-03-2019 and no other mode of application will be accepted.