Last Date: 30/01/2022.
Assam Police has released a notification for Common Written Test (CWT) for the shortlisted candidates who have qualified in recently declared PST/ PET Result for 6660 Constable (AB/ UB) vacancy in Assam Police.
Only PST/ PET Shortlisted candidates may submit this online form.
Assam Police Constable Recruitment 2022
|Name of Post||No of post|
|Constable (AB/ UB)||9,171 posts|
1. Assam Police: Constable (AB/UB)
No of posts: 6,660 posts
2. APRO: Constable
No of posts: 813 posts
3. F & ES.: Constable
No of posts: 788 posts
4. DGCD & CGHG: Constable/ Guardsman
No of posts: 754 posts
Name of exam: Common Written Test (CWT)
Mode of the application process: Online
Who can apply: Only PST/ PET qualified candidates
Starting date of online application: 21st January 2022
Last date of online application: 30th January 2022
Technical Support Toll-Free Number: 8929207668 (10 AM to 5 PM)
Eligibility Criteria of Assam Police Constable Recruitment
Nationality: Candidates must be Indian citizens, permanent residents of Assam.
Age Limit: Candidate’s age must be between 18 to 25 years as on 1st January 2018 (i.e. the candidate must be born on or before 01.01.2000 and on or after 01.01.1993).
Age Relaxation: Category-wise upper age limit relaxation is as mentioned below
1. SC/ST(H)/ST (P): 5 (five) years
2. OBC/ MOBC: 3 (three) years
3. Home Guards/ members of VDPs: 3 (three) years
4. FMMOs/SPOs: 10 (ten) years
1. Constable (UB): H.S. or Class XII passed from a recognized Board or Council for the post of Constable, Unarmed Branch.
2. Constable (AB): H.S.L.C or Class-X passed from a recognized Board or Council for the post of constable of Armed Branch.
How to Apply for Assam Police Written Test ?
Interested and eligible PST/ PET shortlisted candidates may apply online for these vacancies by visiting the official SLPRB Recruitment Portal. Candidates may follow the below-mentioned steps to apply online.
1. Scroll down, go to the Important Web-Links section.
2. Click on the “Online Application” and log in by using any one of the following – Application Number, Name, and Date of Birth.
3. In the next stage, fill your all personal and educational details and upload the necessary documents.
4. At the end, submit the form.
5. Don’t forget to take a printout of the application form.
Important Dates of Assam Police CWT Apply 2022
1. Starting date of submission of online application: 21st January 2022
2. Last date of submission of online application: 30th January 2022
Important Web-Links of Assam Police Constable Vacancy
CWT Online Application: Click Here
Official Notification: Click Here