Last Date: 18/05/2022.
Deputy Commissioner, Tinsukiahas released a notification for the recruitment of 35 Gaon Pradhan Vacancy in various revenue circles under the Deputy Commissioner, Tinsukia.
DC Tinsukia Recruitment 2022
|Name of post||No of posts|
Revenue circle-wise vacancy:
1. Tinsukia: 15
2. Sadiya: 20
Eligibility Criteria of DC Tinsukia Recruitment
Age Limit: Candidates age must be minimum 30 years.
Resident ship: He/ She should be a citizen of India and a permanent resident of the area/ village from where he/she seeks appointment.
Educational Qualification: He/ She should be minimum 10th passed from a Board/Institution recognized by the State Govt.
Employment-ship: He/ She should not be a Govt. employee.
Small Family Norms:
1. He/ She should not have more than 2 (two) living children from a single or multiple partners.
2. He/ She should furnish an affidavit at the time of submission of application that he/ she has not more than 2(two) living children from a single or multiple partners.
1. He/ She should be physically fit and have sound mind.
2. He/ She should not have been declared as an insolvent or defaulter in payment of Govt. dues.
3. He/ She should have landed property/ immovable property in his/her name in the area in which he/she intends to be appointed as Gaonburah.
4. He/ She should not be a member of any political party.
5. He/ She should be a person of high Status and command and have a respectable position in the society.
6. He/ She should have worked/volunteered for the advancement of the Government policies and programmes and rendered assistance in natural calamities.
How to apply for Tinsukia Recruitment?
Interested and eligible candidates must submit duly filled up standard form of application as given below. The application will be received up to 18/05/2022 in the office of the Deputy Commissioner Sivasagar.
The application must be submitted along with the following documents:
1. Permanent Resident-ship Certificate.
2. Copies of all educational certificates, Mark sheets, Admit Card of HSLC/ Age proof certificate.
3. Govt. dues and Bakijai clearance certificate.
4. Documents relating to landed Property in his/ her name.
5. The Applicant should furnish an affidavit that he/ she has not more than 2(two) living children from a Single or multiple partners.
Important Dates of Tinsukia Recruitment 2022
1. Starting date of submission of application: 2nd May 2022
2. Last date of submission of application: 18th May 2022
Important Web-Links of Tinsukia Recruitment
Application Form: Click Here
Download Treasury Challan: Click Here