To expand his footprint ahead of the 2024 Lok Sabha polls, chief minister Arvind Kejriwal on Wednesday launched Mission “Make India No 1” campaign saying he would travel across the country to make an alliance of 130 crore people.
Unveiling his five-point vision — free and quality education for children, free healthcare for citizens, safety for women, jobs for youth and fair price to farmers for their produce — which, he said, would make India a superpower, the AAP national convener urged the masses as well as other political parties to join him in his mission.
The five-point vision of this initiative:
- The first thing that we have to do is provide free and quality education to every child of this country.
- The second measure that we will have to take is to provide free and best medical treatment along with free medicines and test facilities to every citizen of the country.
- Third, we will have to provide employment to every youth which is possible with the right intention and management.
- Fourth, every woman should get respect, equal rights and security.
- Fifth, we will have to ensure farmers get fair prices for their produce and get respect so that children can say with pride that they also want to become farmers.