Last Date: 14/05/2022.
Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) has released a notification for the recruitment of 40 Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET) vacancy.
ECIL Recruitment 2022
|Name of post||No of posts|
|Graduate Engineer Trainees (GET)||40|
1. UR: 20
2. EWS: 3
3. OBC: 13
4. SC: 3
5. ST: 1
Discipline wise vacancy:
1. ECE (EC): 21
2. Mechanical (ME): 10
3. CSE (CS): 9
Emoluments: The selected candidates will undergo training for a period of one year on a consolidated stipend of Rs.54, 880/- per month. They are also entitled for Provident Fund and leave as per rules in force of the Company. On successful completion of training, they will be absorbed as Engineer in the scale of pay of Rs.40,000-3%-1,40,000/- and will be entitled to other benefits like DA, HRA & Fringe benefits etc.,as per policy in force from time to time.
Eligibility Criteria of ECIL Recruitment
Age Limit: Upper age limit as on last date of submission of application (i.e.14.05.2022) should not be more than 25 years.
Essential Qualification: First Class(minimum 65% ) full time BE/ B.Tech from an institute or University Recognized by AICTE or the Govt., of India in the discipline of ECE, Mechanical , CSE.
1. UR: Rs 500/-
2. OBC: Rs 500/-
3. SC/ST/PWD/ Employee: Nil
How to apply for ECIL Recruitment?
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for these vacancy by visiting official ECIL Recruitment Portal. Candidates may follow below mentioned steps to apply online.
1. Scroll down, go to Important Web-Links section .
2. Click on the “Online Application” and complete the registration process by clicking “ Register Now” button.
3. In the next stage, click on “Online Application” Link and Login.
4. Fill your all personal and educational details and upload necessary documents.
5. At the end, submit the form.
6. Don’t forget to take a print out of the application form.
Important Dates of ECIL Recruitment 2022
1. Starting date of submission of online application: 23/04/2022 (14.00 hrs.)
2. Last date of submission of online application: 14/05/2022 (14.00 hrs.)
Important Web-Links of ECIL Recruitment
Online Application: Click Here
Advertisement Details: Click Here