Last Date: 05/06/2022.
India Post has released an employment notification for the recruitment of 38,926 Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Vacancy under various postal circle across the country. Candidates who fulfill the below mentioned eligibility criteria may read this article and apply online for these vacancy.
India Post Recruitment 2022
|Name of post||No of posts|
|Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)||38,926 posts|
Postal circle-wise vacancy:
|Postal Circle||No of Vacancy|
|Jammu & Kashmir||265|
1. BPM: Rs.12,000/-
2. ABPM/ Dak Sevak: Rs.10,000/-
Eligibility Criteria of India Post Recruitment
1. Minimum Age Limit: 18 years
2. Maximum Age Limit: 40 years
Age Relaxation: Category-wise age relaxation is as mentioned below.
1. SC/ST: 5 years
2. OBC: 3 years
3. PWD: 10 years
4. PWD-OBC: 13 years
5. PWD-SC/ST: 15 years
Educational Qualification: The candidate should have passed Secondary School Examination of 10th standard having passed in Mathematics and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India shall be a mandatory educational qualification for all approved categories of GDS.
Local Language Proficiency: The candidate should have studied the local language at least up to 10th standard.
Knowledge of Cycling: Knowledge of Cycling is a pre requisite condition for all GDS posts. In case of a candidate having knowledge of riding a scooter or motor cycle, that may be considered as knowledge of cycling also.
1. General / OBC: 100/-
2. SC / ST / PH: Nil
3. Female: Nil
4. Payment Mode: Credit/Debit Cards, Net Banking facility/ UPI and through Head Post offices.
How to Apply for India Post Recruitment?
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for these vacancy. They may follow below mentioned steps to apply online.
1. Scroll down, go to Important Web-Links section.
2. Click on the “Online Application” and complete the registration process.
3. In the next stage, click on “Online Application” Link and Login.
4. Fill your all personal and educational details and upload necessary documents.
5. Make payment of application fee as per your category and submit the form.
6. At the end, take a print out of the application form.
Important Dates of India Post GDS Recruitment 2022
1. Starting date of submission of online application: 2nd May 2022
2. Last date of submission of online application: 5th June 2022
Important Web-Links of India Post Vacancy
Fee Payment Link: Click Here
Advertisement Details: Click Here