Last Date: 07/05/2022.
Intelligence Bureau (IB) has released an employment notification for the recruitment of 150 Assistant Central Intelligence Officer (ACIO) – Grade II/ Technical vacancy.
Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2022
|Name of post||No of posts|
|Assistant Central Intelligence Officer (ACIO)||150|
1. Computer Science Engineering: 56 posts [UR:30, EWS:6, OBC:6, SC:8, ST:6]
2. Electronics Engineering: 94 posts [UR:50, EWS:9, OBC:9, SC:16, ST:10]
Pay: Level 7 (Rs.44,900-1,42,400) in the pay matrix plus admissible Central Govt. allowances
Eligibility Criteria of Intelligence Bureau Recruitment
Age Limit: 18 to 27 years.
Age Relaxation: The upper age relaxation is up to 30 years for OBC, 32 years for SC/ST, 40 years for Departmental Candidates, 35 years for Widow Candidates (General Female), and 40 years for Widow Candidates (SC/ST/OBC Female) candidates.
I. B.E or B.Tech in the fields of Electronics or Electronics & Tele-communication or Electronics & Communication or Electrical & Electronics or Information Technology or Computer Science or Computer Engineering or Computer Science & Engineering from a Government recognized University/ College/ institute
II. Master’s Degree in Science with Electronics or Physics with Electronics or Electronics & Communication or Computer Science. or Master’s Degree in Computer Applications; from a Government recognized University/ College/ Institute.
GATE Score: Candidates must possess a valid GATE score card of GATE 2020 or 2021 or 2022 in Electronics & Communication (GATE code: EC) or Computer Science & Information Technology (GATE code. CS).
1. Others: Rs.100/–
2. SC/ ST/ OBC/ EWS/ Female/ Ex Serviceman Candidates: Nil
Payment Mode: Through Online/ Offline by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, UPI, SBI challan etc.
How to apply for Intelligence Bureau Recruitment?
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for these vacancy. They may follow below mentioned steps to apply online.
1. Scroll down, go to Important Web-Links section.
2. Click on the “Online Application” and complete the registration process.
3. In the next stage, click on “Online Application” Link and Login.
4. Fill your all personal and educational details and upload necessary documents.
5. Make payment of application fee as per your category and submit the form.
6. At the end, take a print out of the application form.
Important Dates of IB ACIO Recruitment 2022
1. Starting date of submission of online application: 16th April 2022
2. Last date of submission of online application: 7th May 2022
Important Web-Links of Intelligence Bureau Recruitment
Online Application: Click Here
Advertisement Details: Click Here