Last Date: 30/11/2022.
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL), Pipeline Division has released an employment notification for the recruitment of 465 Apprentice vacancy in Technical and Non-Technical trades .
IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2022
|Name of post||No of posts|
1. UR: 233
2. EWS: 39
3. SC: 63
4. ST: 34
5. OBC-NCL: 96
6. PwBD: 20
1. West Bengal: 45
2. Bihar: 36
3. Assam: 28
4. UP: 42
5. Haryana: 40
6. Punjab: 12
7. Delhi: 22
8. Uttarakhand: 6
9. Himachal Pradesh: 3
10. Odisha: 48
11. Chhattisgarh: 6
12. Jharkhand: 3
13. Tamil Nadu: 34
14. Karnataka: 7
15. Gujarat: 87
16. Rajasthan: 46
Stipend: Rate of stipend payable to apprentices per month shall be as prescribed under Apprentices Act, 1961/1973 / Apprentices Rules 1992 (as amended) and Corporation‟s guidelines.
Other Criteria of IOCL Apprentice Recruitment
Age Limit: Minimum 18 years and maximum 24 years as on 10.11.2022 which is the date for reckoning any eligibility criteria
Age Relaxation: The relaxation of upper age limit for reserved categories are as follows:
SC/ST: 5 years
OBC/ MOBC: 3 years
PWD: 10 years
1. Technician Apprentice – Mechanical: Three years (or two years through lateral entry after ITI of minimum one year duration/10+2) full time Diploma in any of the following disciplines of Engineering:
i) Mechanical Engineering
ii) Automobile Engineering
2. Technician Apprentice – Electrical: Three years (or two years through lateral entry after ITI of minimum one year duration/10+2) full time Diploma in any of the following disciplines of Engineering:
i) Electrical Engineering
ii) Electrical & Electronics Engineering
3. Technician Apprentice – Telecommunication & Instrumentation: Three years (or two years through lateral entry after ITI of minimum one year duration/10+2) full time Diploma in any of the following disciplines of Engineering from a Govt. recognized Institute:
i) Electronics & Communication Engineering
ii) Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering
iii) Electronics & Radio Communication Engineering
iv) Instrumentation & Control Engineering
v) Instrumentation & Process Control Engineering
vi) Electronics Engineering
4. Trade Apprentice (Assistant – Human Resource): Full Time Bachelors degree (Graduation) from a Govt. recognized institute/ University.
5. Trade Apprentice (Accountant): Full Time Bachelors degree (Graduation) in Commerce from a Govt. recognized institute/ University
6. Data Entry Operator (Fresher Apprentices): Minimum 12th pass (but below graduate)
7. Domestic Data Entry Operator (Skill Certificate Holders): Minimum 12th pass (but below Graduate). Additionally, candidates should possess Skill Certificate of ‘Domestic Data Entry Operator’ for training of less than one year issued by an awarding body recognised under National Skill Qualifications Framework or any other authority recognised by the Central Govt.
How to Apply for IOCL Recruitment?
Before applying for above apprentices positions, candidates have to first register themselves in online portals of the following agencies of Govt. of India:
(a) Technician Apprentice: With the concerned Regional Board of Apprenticeship Training (BOAT) in their portal National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS) under Ministry of Human Resource Development. The link https://portal.mhrdnats.gov.in/boat/commonRedirect/registermenunew!registermenunew.action
(b) Trade Apprentice (Optional Trades): With National Skill Development Council (NSDC) at
After successful registration with the above agencies, a registration number will be generated and the candidate has to mention this registration number while applying for apprentices positions in Indian Oil Pipelines portal at https://plapps.indianoil.in/. Candidates may follow below mentioned steps to apply online.
1. Scroll down, go to Important Web-Links section.
2. Click on the “Online Application Form” and complete the registration process by clicking “New User? Register Here“.
3. In the next stage, click on “Online Application Form” Link and Login.
4. Fill your all personal and educational details and upload necessary documents.
5. At the end, submit the form.
6. Don’t forget to take a print out of the application form.
Important Dates of IOCL Apprentice 2022
1. Starting Date of Online Application Submission: 10th November 2022
2. Last Date of Online Application Submission: 30th November 2022
Important Web-Links of IOCL Apprentice Recruitment
Online Application Form: Click Here
Advertisement Details: Click Here