Last Date: 14/05/2022.
Supreme Court of India has released a notification for the recruitment of 25 Court Assistant (Junior Translator) vacancy.
Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2022
|Name of post||No of posts|
|Court Assistant (Junior Translator)||25|
1. Assamese: 2
2. Bengali: 2
3. Telegu: 2
4. Gujarati: 2
5. Urdu: 2
6. Marathi: 2
7. Tamil: 2
8. Kannada: 2
9. Malayalam: 2
10. Manipuri: 2
12. Punjabi: 2
13. Nepali: 1
Pay: Level 7 of the Pay Matrix with initial Basic Pay of Rs.44,900/-
Eligibility Criteria of Supreme Court of India Recruitment
Age Limit: Candidates applying for the post of Junior Translator should be below 32 years of age. Usual relaxation in age will be admissible to the candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PH/Ex-Servicemen and Dependents of Freedom Fighter Category as per Government Rules.
1. Graduate from recognized University with English & Assamese language (or specific language) as subjects. AND
2. Two years experience in translation work from English to Assamese language (or specific language) and vice-versa in any Govt. or reputed Private Institution.
Computer Proficiency: Proficiency in computer operations and knowledge of relevant office packages viz., word processing in English and Assamese language.
1. UR/ OBC: Rs 500/-
2. SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/PH candidates/dependents of freedom fighters: Rs 250/-
3. Payment mode: Online
How to Apply for Supreme Court of India Recruitment ?
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for these vacancy through online mode by visiting official Supreme Court of India Recruitment Portal. Candidates may follow below mentioned steps to apply for Supreme Court of India Recruitment.
1. Scroll down, go to Important Web-Links section .
2. Click on the “Online Registration” and complete the registration process .
3. In the next stage, click on “Online Application” Link and Login.
4. Fill your all personal and educational details and upload necessary documents.
5. Make payment of application fee as per your category and submit the form.
6. At the end, take a print out of the application form .
Important Dates of Supreme Court of India Vacancy 2022
1. Starting date of submission of online application: 18th April 2022
2. Last date of submission of online application: 14th May 2022
Important Web-Links of Supreme Court of India Recruitment
Advertisement Details: Click Here