Union and State Executive - Indian Politics General Knowledge Questions and Answers


To whom can a case of dispute in the election of the President be referred?

A Chief Election Commissioner
B Parliament
C Supreme Court of India
D None of these

Answer & Explanation

Answer: Option [C]

Your Valuable Comments Please...