Union Lagislature - Indian Politics General Knowledge Questions and Answers


No confidence Motion against the Union Council of Ministers can be initiated

A In the Rajya Sabha only
B In the Lok Sabha only
C Both in the Lok Sabha and the Rajya Sabha
D In the State Assemblies

Answer & Explanation

Answer: Option [B]