Name of post: Call Center Executive (CCE)
No of posts: 10
Educational Qualification: The CCE should possess atleast a Graduate (minimum three years duration) degree in any field from any recognized University/institution.
Experience: The CCE must have at least three (3) years experience in Call Centre Service work for any public or private sector organization. Candidates not having three (3) years of experience shall not be eligible for appearing in the Interview.
Computer Skill: Must be excellent in using computer applications. proficiency in MS Office Applications (like Word. Excel, Power Point etc.) including email with knowledge of Office Management.
Language proficiency: Good knowledge of written & spoken English, Hindi and Assamese/Bengali.
Age: The maximum age of the candidate should be 35 years as on 1st February 2019. However, in case of exceptionally talented candidate(s) having requisite qualification & having wide relevant experience, the age limit may be relaxed at the discretion of the State Project Director (SPD), ARIAS Society.
Indicative range of remuneration: Rs. 1 80 Lakh to Rs. 4.20 Lakh/Year.
General conditions for interview:
1. Candidates shall be mandatorily required to bring an application as per the prescribed 'Application Format' provided on the website of ARIAS Society at http://www.arias.in/career.html along with a self-attested copy as well as original of the supporting documents for the Age & Identification proof, Qualification, Experience & Latest Salary statement etc. and one (1) passport size photograph. The originals will be returned after corroboration with the copies. Candidature will be liable for cancellation if at any stage it is found that information furnished in the application or supporting documents is misleading/ misrepresented/incomplete/false. Application received through email will not be entertained.
2. In case of overwhelming response, SPD, ARIAS Society reserves the right to shortlist the candidates by fixing revised eligibility criteria.
3. SPD, ARIAS Society reserves the right to cancel this advertisement and/or the selection process without assigning any reason.
4. The number of candidates may be increased or decreased at the discretion of SPD. ARIAS Society.
5. No TA/DA will be admissible for attending the Walk-in-interview.
How to apply: Interested and eligible Candidates (from Assam) having the essential qualification and experience may directly Walk-In for Interview on 11th February 2019 (Monday) between 10:30 AM to 2.30 PM at the office of the ARIAS Society, Agriculture Complex. Khanapara, G.S. Road, Guwahati-781022. At the discretion of SPD, ARIAS Society. applications received after 2.00 PM on the date of Walk-in-Interview will not be considered/entertained.