✅It is a national doctor to doctor telemedicine service that strives to provide an alternative to the conventional physical consultations via digital platform.
✅e-Sanjeevani is a cohesive part of Ayushman Bharat digital Health mission ( ABDHM) and more than 45,000 ABHA IDs have been generated via eSanjeevani application.
✅Leading ten states for usage of this platform are: Andhra Pradesh, West Bengal, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Maharashtra, Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Bihar, Telangana and Gujarat.
✅Ayushman Bharat Health and Wellness Centres (AB-HWCs) Programme:
- It endeavors to bridge rural-urban digital health divide by providing assisted teleconsultations.
- It ensures that e-beneficiaries of Ayushman Bharat Scheme are able to avail of the benefits they are entitled to.
- This vertical operates on a Hub-and-Spoke model wherein the AB-HWCs set up at state level, act as spokes, are mapped with the hub (comprising MBBS/ Specialty/Super-Specialty doctors) at zonal level.
- This model has been successfully implemented in 1,09,748 AB-HWC and 14,188 Hubs, hence, achieving a total of 7,11,58,968 teleconsultations
- It caters to citizens in both rural and urban areas.
- It leverages technology via smartphones, tablets, laptops enabling doctor consultations to be accessible from the patient’s residence regardless of location.
- eSanjeevaniOPD has trained and onboarded 2,22,026 specialists, doctors and health workers.
- This platform has an impressive record of having served over 4.34 lakhs patients in one day.
eSanjeevaniOPD – Stay Home OPD has been developed by Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC) Mohali, a premier R&D organization of the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY).