National Sports Club of India Snooker Open Crown 2023: Petroleum Sports Promotion Board (PSPB’s)Laxman Rawat’Boulkline’ emerged winnerat the NSCI All India Snooker Open, defeating fellow PSPB challenger Aditya Mehta 9-6 in a best-of-17-frame final.
An overview of the news
- Laxman Rawat had finished runner-up in the previous edition of the tournament, losing to Sourav Kothari.
- This is Rawat’s first major title after two-three years.
- NSCI Snooker Open Crown
- The NSCI Snooker Open Crown is a snooker tournament organised by the National Sports Club of India (NSCI).
- The tournament is open to players from all over India and consists of a best-of-17-frames final.
- The tournament is considered a major title in Indian snooker and the champion of the tournament is awarded the NSCI Snooker Open Crown.